Replying to Sega brings new Dreamcast bundle in 2006
Jakeway's picture
Submitted by Jakeway on Fri, 09/12/2005 - 12:23

Only available through Sega Direct, Sega will offer a Dreamcast bundled with Radilgy (Rajirugi) and a limited production telephone card. The price will be a VERY attractive 15.000 Yen.

From gamefront.de

Posted: Fri, 09/12/2005 - 12:40

Is that like 60 quid? If it is then I'll be getting one for sure, I wonder if it's just a standard one, maybe Im asking for to much when I think LE DC or something.

gingerj

gingerj's picture

Posted: Fri, 09/12/2005 - 13:13
Jakeway wrote:

Only available through Sega Direct, Sega will offer a Dreamcast bundled with Radilgy (Rajirugi) and a limited production telephone card. The price will be a VERY attractive 15.000 Yen.

From gamefront.de

Here's the page on SEGA Direct:

http://segadirect.jp/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=0101002-00988&ST=PT&PT=DC&O=S&A=N

Cacophanus

Cacophanus's picture

Posted: Fri, 09/12/2005 - 14:14

Laughing out loud does this count as purchasing a console just for a game. Great value, great idea and yes please. Smile

_______

"For the next year most of the 360s will end up in the hands of the hardcore gamers because they are the most eager ones. So the first wave of software will reflect that." - Gerhard Florin, Head of EA Europe

Madbury

Madbury's picture

Posted: Fri, 09/12/2005 - 15:08

Yeah, I'll have to get me one of these.

Just normal DCs, right?

Papercut

Papercut's picture

Posted: Fri, 09/12/2005 - 16:15

Who knows they might slap a sticker on the top Smile

_______

"For the next year most of the 360s will end up in the hands of the hardcore gamers because they are the most eager ones. So the first wave of software will reflect that." - Gerhard Florin, Head of EA Europe

Madbury

Madbury's picture